HERE TO HELPNeed help with your Vexus Service? Our local support team is here to help.
We want to make sure that each of our customers gets the very most from their Vexus service. That’s why we offer several assistive technologies to support the visually or hearing impaired.
- Closed captioning displays the audio portion of a TV program – including dialogue, narration and sound effects – as text on your screen. These captions can help when individuals have trouble hearing, dialogue is difficult to understand or sound must be off or low.
- To toggle Closed Captioning on while viewing Vexus TV service, simply press the button at the bottom right of the Vexus remote.
- To see if a particular programming offers closed captioning, press the INFO button to view the program information. If the closed caption icon is present on the right side of the screen, closed captioning is available.
Report a Closed Captioning Issue
- Mailing Address: Vexus Closed Captioning, ATTN: Legal & Regulatory, 1220 Broadway Ste 100, Lubbock TX 79401
- Telephone: 800-658-2150 Fax: 806-771-9461 Email: email@example.com
Voice Guidance helps visually or hearing-impaired customers explore content and find their favorite shows and movies. It “speaks” what’s on the screen, including navigational instructions and program descriptions. In accordance with 47 CFR 79.108, upon request, we offer blind or visually impaired individuals an accessible navigation device (AirTV Player) used for display of multichannel video programming. Accessibility information on the AirTV Player device can be found at https://www.airtv.net/accessibility/.
For more information about Accessibility, please contact Vexus at 800-658-2150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.