INTERNET FREEDOMAt Vexus, we have always believed in freedom of the Internet.
There has been a lot of news coverage about recent changes to the FCC’s Net Neutrality rules. At Vexus, we strive to put our customers first, so we want you to know where we stand on this issue. At Vexus, we practice Internet freedom.
NO DATA CAPS!
We believe it’s your Internet and you should use it how you want to. At Vexus, we provide our customers with unlimited, uncapped usage so that they can share photos, stream movies and play online games as much as they want without worrying about data caps or overage fees.
- Our customers receive the same access speed for all content providers on our network.
- Our customers have the freedom to use services that directly compete with our own offerings.
- We invest in our network to give our customers the Internet speed, capacity and services that they want most.
- We respect the privacy of our customers. Click here to read our Internet Privacy Statement.
Vexus Does Not and Will Not
- Impede the performance from providers who offer services that compete with us.
- Block or throttle consumer access to lawful Internet content.
- Sell our customer’s data to third-parties like many social media, video and ecommerce platforms do.